Tickaway Tweezers Quitaparásitos, 6.5 cm, Col.Surt. Tickaway tweezers quitaparásitos, 6.5 cm
- With these clamps you can easily remove ticks without the use of poison or insecticide.
- Do not twist the tweezers.
- Removes facilildad ticks.
- No poison or insecticide.
- With ring to hook the strap or key chain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Brush the hair that is around the tick. Place the pins in such a way that the tick is left under the groove. Press lightly. The tick comes out easily simply by prying or pulling. After you remove the tick you should disinfect the skin of the affected area.
IMPORTANT: In case the tick does not leave, you should contact a veterinarian. Additional information about ticks: ticks are found primarily among the herbs of the field, the weeds and bushes. Climb the grass or the arbutos up to 1 meter of height after falling on animals or people.
Ticks can transmit infections, but, if they are removed a few hours after the contact, can be avoided. You must take into account the following to remove them:
- You should not use oils, adhesives or similar substances to remove them.
- Grab the tick by the head with the pieces as close as possible to the skin and remove it at once.
- Do not press the body of the tick.
- Disinfect the bite with an ointment as an antiseptic.