COMPLETE cavia from Versele laga is a I developed thinking about every one of the requirements and needs of our guinea pig:
- Guinea pigs are unable to synthesize their own vitamin C. because of this, this I think will provide the vitamin C required as it contains vitamin C stabilized.
- For digestion, fiber is essential. Cavia sensitive thanks to the mixture of herbs and the berries of elder have a high fiber content, thus ensuring the proper digestion of our guinea pig.
- In the digestion of the guinea pigs the intestinal flora plays a very important role. Cavia sensitive stimulates and protects the intestinal flora of our guinea pig.
- The teeth of our guinea pig should wear, because if you did not grow unlimited and inadequate . The way in extruded from this I think helps to wear down teeth due to to ingest it should gnaw the extruded.
- Many times the animals are very selective with what they eat. Thanks to the extruded, eat all foods without distinction.
WITHOUT grains, which due to its content of sugars and starch affect adversely in the digestion of our guinea pig to alter the blind, one of his essential organs in this.
Ensures a high quality diet and varied due to its large variety of herbs. As a novelty, with berries of elder. These have many properties that will make our guinea pig is strong and healthy.
Remember that for the guinea pigs hay is their main food. These feed supplemented the diet, and the quality of the feed results in health and well-being.
I will enjoy this tasty I think while they take care!
Composition: by-products of vegetable origin (7% of timothy meadows, grasses and herbs), extracts of vegetable proteins, fruits (4% of berries of elder), seeds (2% linseed), minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides 0,3%, marigold, yucca. Additives: vitamin A, D3, E, C, E1 (iron), E2 (Iodine), E4 (Copper), E5 (Manganese), E6 (Zinc), E8 (Selenium). Antioxidants.