In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our system by the second paragraph of article 22 of Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Called cookies to small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user to subsequent when you re-access our content. This information does not reveal your identity nor any personal data, or access to content stored on your pc, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who already visited the site previously visualized certain pages, etc, and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as for example the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User faster access to selected Services.
If you do not wish to store cookies in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can configure your navigation options to make it that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 different ways:
- the cookies are always rejected;
- the browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- the cookies are always accepted;
- Your browser can also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject the cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do this by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most-used browsers in the following locations:
In respect of third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our web site, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that may be installed from our web site. In function of your navigation may be installed all or only some of them.
Identification of the cookie
|Doubleclick (Google, Inc.)|
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy will be communicated to Users either through the web or through e-mail to registered Users.