By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points . Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 € .
Perle Morbide is a complete food and extruded compound for flours, oils, plant proteins,...vitamin E, B12, K3, L-lysine, calcium, magnesium, biotin, rosemary extract and many more ingredients that make a product very complete and adequate for the breeding season. I Perle Morbide® completely replaces the administration of germinated seeds for canaries lipocromos, avoiding the known risk of germination.
• quick and easy preparation
• Completely edible
• Egg laying improved by 20%
• Elimination of mycosis and other diseases of risk caused by the germination process
• Decrease until disappearance of the nestlings small BLACK SPOT
• Better growth rate • the Possibility of add in the water any medication or additive soluble
DOES NOT PRODUCE DORÉ PREPARATION:
• Take 100g of product Perle Morbide
• Add 200 g of water (you should always be the double of the amount of Perle Morbide )
• Leave to soak for 2 hours (minimum 1 hour )
• Add pasta of breeding dry until you get a fluffy leaving to see the "grain". NOTE: Consider that at the time of adding the water, the contribution of additives in líguido or powder for better assimilation by the animal.
TIPS OF USE AND ADMINISTRATION:
• Start the administration about a month before mating and continuing up to at least finish the move.
• You can give Perle Morbide also during the rest period, two or three times a week.
• The amount to administer is "at-will", depending always on the number of chicks to feed.
• As this product is very attractive, it is recommended that the administration of at least 2 heaping tablespoons per day, in two stages: in the morning and in the afternoon / evening.
• Prepare the product every day, preferably the night before. • It is recommended to use a bowl made of ceramic.
•The macene in a dry and cool place.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE GUARANTEED:
Crude protein (min) 16% Fat gross (min) 10% crude fiber (max) 3% Moisture (max) 10% Ash (max) 4% Vitamin A (Min) 17,500 IU / kg vitamin D3 (min) 800 IU / kg Vitamin E (min) 200 IU / kg Copper (min) 10 mg / kg
Corn, ground wheat, ground oats, gluten of corn flour, coconut oil, soybean oil, potato protein, CalcioCarbonato, dicalcium phosphate, L-lysine, choline natural and artificial Flavors, sodium chloride, DL Methionine , Vitamin e Supplement,calcium L - ascorbyl 2 - monophosphate (Vitamin C stabilized), biotin , Yucca schidigera extract, zinc oxide, manganese oxide, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12. Supplement, rosemary extract, copper sulfate, calcium, Iodine, magnesium oxide, vitamin A Acetate, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine Mononitrate, natural dyes, and artificial, Menadione, complex bisolfato sodium (source of vitamin K3 ), supplement vitaminaD3, Cobalt Sulfate, Mixed tocopherols .