The wheat, the corn, the wheat feed gluten feed sunflower seed, wheat bran, feed Rape seed, rice bran, feed corn gluten, soy food (produced from genetically modified soya), cane molasses, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, soybean oil, monocalcium phosphate , sodium chloride, palm oil
Crude protein 15,0%, Fat gross 4.5% to 5.5%, and crude Ash, crude Fiber 5.5%, methionine 0,33%, 0.65% lysine, sodium 0,15%, 1.00% calcium, phosphorus 0,60%
E672 Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin E671 D3D3 3000 IU, acetate (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol) 3a700 Vitamin E 50 mg, E1 Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate 37 mg, E2 Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 2.5 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulfate pentahydrate) 12 mg, E5 manganese (manganese oxide) 90 mg, E6 Zinc (Zinkoxid) / (oxide of zinc), 85 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.36 mg, technological additives: E324 ethoxyquin 90mg, E321 BHT 80 mg
• Period:. From the age of 13 weeks until the young animals are fully grown and adult animals outside the breeding season
• Food may be given freely.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and shell formation of the egg.
• Always make sure that there is a lot of drinking water.
• Development and optimal health, take the stages of life and periods into account.
• For animals that are entered actively for shows, the hens can be changed to show 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the roosters at the age of 11 weeks.