Digital receiver high-performance, very easy to handle, intuitive. The Radio receiver Tracking converts the signal from the transmitter of electromagnetic radiation into an acoustic signal, and digital, which is used to identify the direction of the signal towards where to find the animal that carries the transmitter. Each pulse of signal emitted by the emitter is received acoustically from the speaker and visually by a bar smitter.
This makes the search of our animals something fast and accurate. The R1+ offers:
· EASY-to-USE in any terrain. Manageable with a single hand.
· POWERFUL internal ANTENNA that provides maximum sensitivity and accuracy.
· Memorize UP to 100 ANIMALS (100 memories, but with over 2,700 channels).
· Works with AA ALKALINE, standard or rechargeable batteries approved by Tinyloc, so if you run out of battery in a full field, you can change them instantly.
· Automatic LIGHTING of the screen ( light sensor outside).
· DDC: Offers an effective system of detecting the proper direction (DDC), which through the numerical values help to find the address easily, accurately, avoiding the problems associated with deflection, maximum on the ground.
· CALIBRATION AUTOMATIC: automatically Calibrates transmitters, detecting any small variation in the frequency of it, to increase its performance.
· A symbol on the screen that shows when the BATTERY LEVEL is low.
· Supports transmitters of any manufacturer in frequency 432, 433 and 434 MHz.
· Accuracy of 5 cm in the location of an emitter.
CHANNELS AND MEMORIES
2.790 channels / 100 memoirs
25-50 HOURS. Indefinite if it is connected to the cigarette lighter socket of car.
6 v / 4 BATTERIES 1,5 V LR6 (AA)
INDEX OF PROTECTION
IP20 (to protect from water and snow with a pillowcase or plastic bag)
WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES
MEASURES (antennas collected)
-15 ºC to 50 ºC
-20 ºC to 70 ºC
Mini-USB audio Output to 3.5 mm, SMA external antenna
5 cm, maximum precision
Tinyloc MINIHOND (hunting dogs)
Tinyloc HOUND FINDER RT+GPS (only radio mode tracking)