By buying this product you can collect up to 2 points . Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 € .
Quiko Carrots is a supplement biologically highly effective for all birds, is made from carrots fresh. For breeders indispensable!
An enrichment to the daily diet.
Moisturizing, keep the food egg fresh and moist.
Keep cool and dry.
Why should you feed Quiko Carrots with your egg?
Quiko eggfood has been developed to improve the nutrition of your birds. Food egg are rich in protein and vitamins, but relatively dry. Quiko
Carrots are carrots pure in squashed form (sticks). If you mix the sticks with dry water, will be soft and wet. The moistened
The carrots are mixed with the food of the egg, keeping it fresh, moist and tasty throughout the day.
1) Place 2 tablespoons of carrots Quiko in a bowl.
2) Add enough warm water until the carrots are swollen.
3) Allow the carrots to drain until they have absorbed the water.
4) Drain the excess water.
5) Add the carrots, wet food egg Quiko; 3 portions of food from egg to 1 part carrots.
6) Stir in the carrots evenly and feed the mixture to the conventional food.
Important: do Not feed carrots Quiko dry!