No reward points for this product.
Indicated for: all species
• Promotes the development of the pen and the state
• Strengthens the plumage,
• Has a protective action on the liver,
• Ensures a metabolism optimal,
The bird is subject to stress during the molt.
At this time, a supplement for optimal nutrition is necessary.
Acids, sulphurous amino acid in Muta-VIT are essential for the production of keratin, the building material of feathers and skin. Biotin ensures the keratin of good quality. This ensures a move good and fast.
COMPOSITION: - Vitamin A - Vitamin D3 - Vitamin E - Vitamin K3 - Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B12 4 mg/kg - Vitamin PP - Pantothenic acid - Folic acid - Vitamin C - Biotin 200 - Choline chloride - DL-methionine - L-lysine 20000 - Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate - iron - Manganese (II) sulphate monohydrate - manganese - Copper(II)sulphate pentahydrate - copper - Zinc sulphate monohydrate - zinc - Calcium iodate anhydrous - iodine
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 1 tablespoon measure (= 1 g) of Muta-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g of food.
- During the moult to promote the development of the feathers: three times a week.
- During the preparation for the filing season: for 4 consecutive days.
- After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: for 5 consecutive days.
- In cases of decreased appetite as a result of a poor metabolism: for the entire week.
FORMAT: - Pot of 25 g