The dandelion is one of the best natural sources of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
In addition it has a high content of iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, thymine, riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin H and protein.
Composition: Cereals. The teeth of a Lion, an excipient.
The dosage will be one teaspoon or 5 grams per 500 grams of pasta de cria. or the pure food in a seedbed
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews