Pienso para gato ACANA PACIFICA 1.8 kg
EXCELLENT I THINK FOR CAT, CHICKEN. DUCK. EGGS AND PESSCADO.
INGREDIENTS OF FIRST QUALITY.
The feed for cats Acana Wild Prairie is a natural and delicious to keep your cat healthy and strong thanks to the fact that it is made with a variety of ingredients, animals, natural and first quality.
Mother Nature evolved your cat as a carnivore, designed to follow a diet rich and varied in protein and fat animals not in carbohydrates and grains found in many commercial foods.
Acana Wild Prairie has a variety of animal ingredients of first quality, including chicken and whole eggs from a farm, canadian duck fed with cereals and whitefish; or pike perch of north fished in freedom in Canada.
All ingredients are delivered fresh each day for the preparation of the food so they have NOT been frozen and contain NO preservatives.
Wild Prairie presents a complete range of fruits and vegetables regional including blueberries from British Columbia to help reduce the PH of the urine. The organic algae absorb toxins from the bowel and enhance metabolism, while the selected plants including red raspberry leaf and marigold flowers help to nourish and tone the digestive tract.
The I think canadian Acana is produced in an award-winning factory in Alberta, and is a natural diet that keeping your cat happy, healthy and strong.
- The feed Acana Wild Prairie holistic for cats is a natural diet, because it is made with fresh ingredients without freezing, and does not contain neither preservatives nor dyes.
- With a high level of protein and vegetables, does not include cereals or carbohydrates.
- Different varieties of flavors and ingredients.
- Improves the immune system.
- Helps to nourish and tone the digestive tract.
- Power metabolism.
- Prevents obesity.
- Feeding of cats of all breeds and ages.
- Adjust the amount of food the weight of the cat
- Always keep clean water for your pet.
- I think completely natural, with no frozen ingredients, no preservatives and no coloring.
- Improves the immune system. The whitefish, a native of the cold lakes of the north, is a source of essential fatty acids.
- Helps to nourish and tone the digestive tract. For your selection of plants such as the red raspberry, or calendula flowers.
- Power metabolism. The organic algae absorb toxins from the bowel, while fruits and vegetables regional help to reduce the PH of the urine.
- Prevents obesity. The amount of calories is minimal in each serving.
- A shiny coat and healthy skin thanks to Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains animal substances that are easy to digest.
Fresh chicken (9%), fresh turkey (9%), chicken giblets, fresh (liver, heart, kidney) (9%), chicken dehydrated (8%), turkey dehydrated (8%), herring dehydrated (8%), green peas whole red lentils, chickpeas, chicken fat (5%), whole egg, fresh (4%), pike-perch, fresh (4%), fresh trout from lake (4%), offal of turkey fresh (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), green lentils, beans, pinto, split peas, yellow whole, oil, haddock (2%), alfalfa cured in the sun, chicken cartilage (1%), brown seaweed, fresh zucchini, squash, butternut squash, parsnips, fresh kale leaves, fresh spinach, mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, carrots, fresh apples, fresh red delicious, pears bartlett fresh, liver, freeze-dried (chicken and turkey) (to 0.1%), blueberries, cranberries, root achicoría, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, the fruit of a rose.Additives: Choline, Zinc, Copper. Preserved naturally with Vitamin E.
- Constituents analytical: crude protein (37%), fat gross (20%), fibre (3%), ash (7%), calcium (1.5%), phosphorus (1.1 %), magnesium (0.1%), omega-3 fatty acids (0.9%), omega 6 fatty acids (2.9%), taurine (0.2%).
- Additives per kg: vitamin A (15 KIU), vitamin D3 (2 KIU), vitamin E (400 IU), niacin (250 mg), proteinate zinc (150 mg), thiamine (50 mg), riboflavin (50 mg), vitamin B5 (40 mg), proteinate iron (40 mg), vitamin B6 (26 mg), proteinate manganese (14 mg), proteinate, copper (13 mg), folic acid (3 mg), biotin (1 mg), vitamin B12 (0.5 mg), selenium (0.5 mg).
- Preservatives: Preserved naturally with Vitamin E.
Metabolizable energy is about 4100 kcal / kg (492 kcal per 250ml / 120g cup), with a 36% protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, and 42% of the fat.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!