True Instinct Medium-Maxi with salmon 2 kg
True Instinct is Not Grain is a feed without grain or gluten for dogs that combines optimal compatibility with some exclusive ingredients and a nutritional value excellent.
True Instinct is Not Grain is a feed without grain or gluten for dogs that combines optimal compatibility with some exclusive ingredients and a nutritional value excellent. The ingredients are steam-cooked, of which the main are the fresh meat of salmon, potatoes, peas, and chickpeas, form the basis of a food very well digestible and natural for sensitive dogs. Butter is a natural source of tocopherols (vitamin E) and fish oil contains unsaturated fatty acids. These ingredients, along with the various types of fruits and vegetables, complete the think True Instinct Without Grain, Medium-Maxi.
True Instinct is committed to the concept of a complete feed.
The ingredients used are carefully selected and come from nature and, with it, the natural habitat of dogs. All of them become a high-quality food in the state agricultural Wisconsin, united States. This I think natural, healthy and balanced covers optimally the needs of your pet.
True Instinct is a product adapted to the nature of dogs and cats.
The animal instinct is also of great interest for this brand. This food helps your dog to fully develop their instincts and thus to strengthen the bond with their environment.
True Instinct is based on the nature of the dogs and cats and seeks to ensure that these to enjoy a full and satisfying life.
All features at a glance:
- I think without cereals for dogs
- Ideal for dogs with sensitivity to food
- Prescription holistic: oriented to the natural needs of the dog
- Without grain or gluten, is a food that is delicate and well-tolerated.
- Fresh salmon as the protein source and main high quality
- Cooked in the steam: this process of preparation helps to preserve the nutrients.
- Sources carbohydrate choices: potatoes, peas, and chickpeas
- Butter: is a natural source and rich in tocopherols (vitamin E).
- Fish oil: the fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 are very important for a healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Different types of fruit and vegetables: supply vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium which promote a strong immune system, and plant fiber prebiotics.
Salmon* (23 %), chicken dehydrated (18 %) peas, dried* (13 %), pea flour*, pork, dehydrated (8 %), butter (7 %) (stabilized with natural tocopherols), potato powder* (7 %), chickpeas, dehydrated*, hydrolyzed protein (3,5 %), sugar beet pulp*, minerals, fish oil (0,5 %), apple powder* (0,35 %), dried carrots* (0,35 %), broccoli dehydrated*, red fruits dried* (0,01 %).
Vitamin A (30 000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (2000 IU/kg), vitamin E (450 mg/kg), vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate sodium and calcium) (350 mg/kg), ferrous sulphate monohidratado (237 mg/kg) (Fe: 78 mg/kg), potassium iodide (1.7 mg/kg) (I: 1.3 mg/kg), copper sulphate pentahydrate (30 mg/kg) (Cu: 8 mg/kg), sulfate reduction monohidratado (112 mg/kg) (Mn: 37 mg/kg), zinc sulfate monohidratado (527 mg/kg) (Zn: 185 mg/kg), sodium selenite (0.2 mg/kg) (Se: 0.1 mg/kg).
|Crude protein||33.0 %|
|Fat gross||20.0 %|
|Crude fiber||3.0 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1.0 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.5 %|
Recommended daily amount:
|Weight of dog||Normal activity||High-activity|
|10 kg||135 g||160 g|
|20 kg||225 g||275 g|
|30 kg||305 g||370 g|
|40 kg||380 g||460 g|
|55 kg||480 g||580 g|