Pearl Morbide Fruit Rosse 800gr, (Pearl Morbid: a new concept in power)
With Ornitalia Perle Morbide Bianche (Pearl morbid), since it is not necessary to give fruit and sprouted seeds, eliminating the fungi and other disease risk that may appear during the process of germination
It is a 100% natural product, extruded, containing flours, oils, vegetable proteins, vitamins, amino acids and many other products very beneficial for the maintenance of medium and large birds
- Improves growth, preventing rickets.
- Has a very positive effect on the fertility rate, improving the rate of implementation significantly.
- Has a preventive effect on the disease black Spot.
- Replaces the germinated seeds to the fruit, avoiding the possible diseases that can cause.
- Has a know delicious for the birds medium-sized and large des.
- Corn flour,
- concentrated soy,
- wheat flour,
- corn gluten meal,
- soybean oil,
- coconut oil,
- potato protein,
- calcium carbonate,
- phosphate, di calcium,
- natural and artificial flavors,
- methionine DL,
• Take 100g of product Perle Morbide.
• Add double amount of water of Perle Morbide.
• Leave to soak for 2 hours (minimum 1 hour ).
• Add pasta of breeding dry until you get a fluffy leaving to see the "grain".
NOTE: Consider that at the time of adding the water, the contribution of additives in líguido or powder for better assimilation by the animal.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Should begin 1 month prior to mating and continue taking the product until the end of the molt.
- Can also be used during the rest period, 2-3 times per week.
- Put at the free disposal of the birds.
- It is recommended to administer the product, if possible, 2 times a day: one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- It is recommended to prepare the product each day, preferably the night before
- All types of birds medium and large that require the administration of fruits and sprouted seeds
Anonymous published the 09/04/2019 following an order made on 09/04/2019
Todo perfecto, muchas gracias
Anonymous published the 23/03/2019 following an order made on 23/03/2019
Lo han aceptado muy bien mis loros
Anonymous published the 29/01/2019 following an order made on 29/01/2019