Extract of milk thistle SILYSAN 60 MANITOBA 400 gr
Silysan 60 is a food supplement for poultry, which contains purified extract of milk thistle, and other substances with a high activity of detoxifying, such as yeast, vitamins and amino acids that help the proper functioning of the liver of our birds.
Its use is indicated for diseases and disorders of the liver, or to its prevention.
Manitoba Silysan 60, is a complementary food for birds, detoxifying, purifying and ptrotector liver.
Contains purified extract of milk thistle, and other substances with a high detoxification activity, such as yeast, vitamins and amino acids.
Silymarin is recommended in cases of liver diseases or in the prevention of the same.
- Food supplement that contains purified extract of milk Thistle, and other substances with activity, detoxifying, such as yeast, vitamins and amino acids.
- Corrects liver disorders.
- Improved poisonings mild.
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Regenerates the tissue.
- To get good results it is advised to respect the dose and measures.
- Crude protein is 32.0%,
- Fat 2,30%,
- Fibre 3,2%,
- Ash 12,0%,
- Moisture of 6.0%.,
- Brewers yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae,
- Distillate soluble Cereals,
- Soft Wheat,
- Extract of milk Thistle (6%),
- Wheat bran,
- Natural Aromas.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Manage 6 grams of product for every 100 grams of pasta of breeding.
- If it proceeds to moisten the pasta breeding, it is recommended to mix well the dose before adding the liquid.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!