Zotalin collar antiparasitic dogs
Parasitic disease external caused by fleas in dogs.
COLLAR ANTIPARASITIC ZOTALIN® Parasitic disease external caused by fleas in dogs Laboratory ZOTAL
Pharmaceutical form: Collar (Padded)
Diazinon 6 g excipient, c. s. p. 40 g.
Interactions and incompatibilities:
- Do not administer with other cholinesterase inhibitors.
- Do not administer with drugs-CNS-depressant-type phenothiazine.
Indications and species of destination: Dogs: Parasitic disease external caused by fleas (Ctenocephalides canis, Ctenocephalides felis and Pulex irritans) and prevention of infestations caused by ticks (Dermacentor variabilis, and Otobius megnini and Riphicephalus sanguineus).
- Do not use in animals that are sick or convalescent.
- Do not use in animals less than 6 months of age.
Side effects: Occasionally, there may occur hypersensitivity reactions to the skin.
Route of administration: Put the collar around the animal's neck so that you can insert two fingers between the collar and the neck.
A collar/animal for 4 months.
- The mode of use of the product makes it unlikely poisoning by overdose. In the event of symptoms of poisoning cholinergic (hyper-salivation, vomiting, lacrimeo, labored breathing) administer atropine and 2-PAM.
- Do not open the protective bag that contains the necklace up to the time of your use.
- Cut off any excess length of the collar.
- To prevent the pet bite the collar.
- The dog breeds Greyhound and Whippet are particularly sensitive to cholinesterase inhibitors.
- Do not use in sows in lactation.
- Avoid repeated or prolonged contact with the skin.
- Wash with soap and water after handling the product.
- Keep the collar away from the food.
- Destroy the packaging and the collar used safely.
Standby time: Not applicable.
Conservation mode: Keep the collar in the protective bag tightly closed and in a cool, dry and sheltered from the light.
Presentation : Packaging unit.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
JAIME R. published the 04/05/2022 following an order made on 28/04/2022
Ya lo llevo probando varios años,,,es el único que combate las garrapatas en ambientes agrícolas con 100% efectividad. ( El perro vive en finca agrícola y es con el único que no le agarran las garrapatas )