Dry dog food DOG CHOW SENSITIVE SALMON 2.5 kg
High quality dry food based on salmon, for dogs with skin and hair problems.
Dog Chow Sensitive with salmon is a dog food that provides complete and balanced nutrition in animals with complicated digestions or sensitive skins and coats. Its salmon flavor is very attractive to the dog. This product contains easily digestible proteins and vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant fighting free radicals and maintaining your pet's natural defenses. This dog food with salmon is made by Purina in two different forms of kibble.
It is a food with natural prebiotics that improve digestive health and chicory, increasing the number of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. It contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that control skin reactions associated with food sensitivities. They also keep it hydrated and elastic. The effects of ingesting Dog Chow are noticeable both inside and outside the animal. In a short time you will begin to observe a more nourished skin in your animal and a healthier and shiny hair.
- I feed for dogs with delicate skin and hair or with sensitive digestions.
- Contributes to improving digestive health.
- It contains high-quality proteins from salmon.
- It has omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that control epidermal reactions.
- Improves natural defenses thanks to vitamin E.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!