ADVANCE VETERINARY WEIGHT BALANCE dog feed for weight management, 12 kg
High quality feed indicated in dogs that tend to gain weight easily, or for control of it.
The high presence of dietary fiber contributes to a greater feeling of satiety, whilethe mixture ofantioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and mid-chain triglycerides contributes to reduced inflammatory state and oxidative stress caused by excess body fat.
Your partner will keep the necessary caloric intake per kilogram of food with just the right amount of feed. By maximizing the protein-calorie ratio, it minimizes muscle loss and maximizes fat loss in times of weight loss. To achieve better metabolization, L-carnitine and bioflavonoids present in vitamins C and E promote good body condition in their adulthood.
It is clinically proven that 94% of dogs reduce weight in as little as 2 months with Advance Weight Balance.
ADVANTAGES OF ADVANCE WEIGHT BALANCE:
- Dog food for weight loss or maintenance.
- Maintains muscle mass.
- It helps metabolize in the digestive process.
- Decreases caloric intake per kg of food.
- It enhances antioxidant power and reduces cellular aging.
- It produces a satiating effect so as not to go hungry.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Veterinary prescription food for obese dogs, diabetes mellitus and hyperlipidemia in overweight animals, fiber-responsive colitis and constipation.
- Ingredients: Corn protein, dehydrated bird proteins, corn, vegetable fiber, wheat, wheat protein, potato protein, barley, dehydrated pork proteins, pea fiber, hydrolyzed animal proteins, animal fat, stabilized with a mixture of naturally sourced tocopherols, beet pulp, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, fish oil, flaxseeds, olive oil,
- Analytical constituents:
Protein 34.0% Fat Content 10.5% Gross Fibers 11.5% Inorganic Matter 7.5% Essential Fatty Acids 2.3%.
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 30000 IU Vitamin D3 2000 IU Vitamin E 600 mg L-Carnitine 500 mg Ferrous sulfate monohydrate 358 mg (Faith: 118 mg) Potassium iodide 2.6mg (I: 2 mg) Pentahydrate copper sulfate 45 mg (Cu: 12 mg) Manganese sulfate monohydrate 169 mg (Mn: 55 mg) Zinc sulfate monohydrate 407 mg (Zn: 148 mg) Sodium selenite 0.33 mg (Se : 0.15 mg) Sepiolite 7500 mg.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!