Over the years, the joint structure of dogs and cats is worn down by factors such as weight, exercise, genetics or diet. Therefore, it is essential to nourish and protect your joints with the use of nutraceuticals aimed at maintaining joint function so that they enjoy a good quality of life.
CondroCare contains an exclusive combination of natural ingredients that cover the 4 key points of chondroprotection: joint nutrition, lubrication, antioxidation and cartilage synthesis.
CondroCare is the only chondroprotector on the market that combines hemp and krill with other key natural ingredients to support joint function. It favors the synthesis of cartilage and the lubrication of the joints, promoting optimal mobility of dogs and cats.
When to use CondroCare?
– Dogs and cats of advanced age.
– Sport dogs (such as agility, mushing, canicross or obedience) and work dogs.
– Puppies, especially those of large breeds
– Nutritional support in animals with joint wear due to age, high activity or surgeries.
How to use:
Administer along with food:
– Cats, dogs <5 kg:="" 1="" 4="" comp="" per="" day="" br="" style="box-sizing: border-box;" data-mce-style="box-sizing: border-box;">– Dogs 5-10 kg: 1/2 comp. per day
– Dogs 10-20 kg: 1 comp. per day
– Dogs 20-40 kg: 2 comp. per day
– Dogs >40 kg: 3 comp. per day
Complementary food for dogs and cats
Composition (per tablet of 2 g):
Glucosamine: 350 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane: 350 mg, Hemp powder: 300 mg, Chondroitin sulfate: 300 mg, Hydrolyzed chicken collagen (type II): 225 mg, Acerola powder (vitamin C source): 100 mg, Antarctic Krill flour: 75 mg, Talc, Dicalcium phosphate, Cristobalite, Magnesium stearate, sodium chloride.