The soothing Feliway Friends is the ideal natural solution to improve coexistence and reduce conflicts and tensions between cats living together (fights, blockades, chases, buffoyes...). It lowers the stress level and conveys a message of harmony and unity for the group. Proven efficacy, recommended and used by veterinarians. It is not a medicine, it has no side effects or sedative effect.
It is the natural and effective solution to improve coexistence and reduce conflicts and tensions between cats living together. It creates an atmosphere of harmony and union for the group, both kittens and adult cats.
The relaxing natural Feliway Friends reduces the signs of tension between cats: chases, fights, blockades, growls, buffoans, confrontations and signs of fear such as hiding or fleeing.
It is a product recommended by veterinarians, whichhas no side effects or contraindications. It's not a sedative or a tranquilizer, it's not a medicine.
- It promotes coexistence in the home between multiple felines.
- Improves the relationship between cats and their owners.
- It helps reduce signs of tension such as staring, harassing, hunting, running, bufaring, crouching, hiding, shaking, biting, etc.
Using the electric diffuser and replacement:
- Leave the diffuser continuously connected.
- A recharge lasts approximately 30 days and covers an area of up to 70 m2.
- Plug it in a spacious place without furniture or doors that may interfere with the correct diffusion of the substance.
- It is recommended to replace the diffuser every six months.
- If your cats have separate or distant rest areas, you may need to use more than one diffuser.
- Use the product in that room where your cats spend the most time.
- It provides basic resources to complement the effect of feliway Friends: Various feeders and drinkers scattered around the house, sandmongers distributed throughout various points of the home, toys and scrapers with which to have fun, rest and exercise.
Replacement format: 48 ml.
Warning: Always check with your veterinarian if your cat shows signs of stress. Your cat's behavior may be due to a clinical problem that requires supplementing treatment.
*Please, for more information on the use of this product consult your veterinarian Sanitos.