The calming Feliway Friends is the ideal natural solution to improve coexistence and reduce conflicts and tensions between cats that live together (fights, blockages, chases, snorts ...). It decreases the level of stress and transmits a message of harmony and unity for the group. Proven effectiveness, recommended and used by veterinarians. It is not a medicine, has no side effects or sedative effect.
It is the natural and effective solution to improve coexistence and reduce conflicts and tensions between cats that live together. It creates an environment of harmony and union for the group, both kittens and adult cats.
The Feliway Friends natural relaxant reduces the signs of tension between cats: chases, fights, blockages, grunts, snorts, confrontations and signs of fear such as hiding or fleeing.
It is a product recommended by veterinarians, which has no side effects or contraindications. It is not a sedative or a tranquilizer, nor a medicine.
- It favors coexistence in the home between multiple felines.
- Improves the relationship between cats and their owners.
- It helps reduce signs of tension such as staring, harassing, hunting, running away, snorting, crouching, hiding, shaking, biting, etc.
Use of electric diffuser and spare part:
- Leave the diffuser connected continuously.
- A recharge lasts approximately 30 days and covers an area of up to 70 m².
- Plug it in a spacious place and without furniture or doors that may interfere with the correct diffusion of the substance.
- It is recommended to replace the diffuser every six months.
- If your cats have separate or distant resting areas, you may need to use more than one diffuser.
- Use the product in that room where your cats spend more time.
- It provides basic resources to complement the effect of feliway Friends: Several feeders and drinkers scattered around the house, sandboxes distributed throughout the home, toys and scratchers with which to have fun, rest and exercise.
Replacement format: 48 ml.
Warning: Always check with your veterinarian if your cat shows signs of stress. Your cat's behavior may be due to a clinical problem that requires supplementing treatment.
*Please For more information on the use of this product consult with your veterinarian Sanitos.