PROMOTER 43 - Vitamin + amino acids 100 GR
Vitamins and amino acids in powder, soluble in water can be incorporated into the pasta de cria. Indicated for the prevention and treatment of imbalances and nutritional deficiencies in periods of stress.
PROMOTER 43 100 GRAMS Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Pigs and Horses:
• In general, the product indicated in the imbalances and nutritional deficiencies.
• In periods of stress. • In the molt of the birds and rabbits.
• To increase the rate, fertility and hatchability in poultry and viability in chicks.
• In cases of impoverishment, and convalescence of animals
. • In periods of gestation.
• To improve the performance and conversion rate.
• In lactation. Route of administration Oral, in the drinking water or feed.
1 g/liter drinking water, during 5 days. Rabbits: 2 g/liter drinking water, during 7 days. Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Pigs and Horses: 5 g/10 kg p. v./day, for 4 to 5 days.
Can be incorporated into the I think.
Wait time: Not accurate.
Laboratory CALIER pharmaceutical Form Powder water-soluble oral (Polv.or.)
Composition by g: Alanine 5 mg, arginine 10 mg, aspartic (acid) 11 mg, cystine 0,80 mg, phenylalanine 10 mg, glycine 1 mg, glutamic acid (acid) 60 mg, hydroxyproline 0.50 mg, histidine 6 mg, isoleucine, 17 mg, leucine 26 mg, lysine-25 mg, methionine 200 mg proline 20 mg serine 1 mg tyrosine 17 mg, threonine 11 mg, tryptophan 6 mg, valine 21 mg, ascorbic (acid) 7,50 mg, biotin 2 mg, vitamin B1 22,50 µg, vitamin D 625 IU, folic (acid) 0.20 mg, vitamin K3 4 mg, nicotinic (acid) 12 mg, pantothenic acid (acid) 2.50 mg, vitamin B6 0,60 mg vitamin B2-1.20 mg, vitamin B1 0,70 mg, vitamin E 3 IU, vitamin A 5000 IU