Pearl Morbide Fruit 800gr, (Pearl Morbid: a new concept in power)
It is a 100% natural product, extruded, containing flours, oils, vegetable proteins, vitamins, amino acids and many other products very beneficial for the birds.
- Improves growth, preventing rickets.
- Has a very positive effect on the fertility rate, improving the rate of implementation significantly.
- Has a preventive effect on the disease black Spot.
- Replaces the germinated seeds to the fruit, avoiding the possible diseases that can cause.
- Has a know delicious for the birds medium-sized and large des.
- Corn flour,
- concentrated soy,
- wheat flour,
- corn gluten meal,
- soybean oil,
- coconut oil,
- potato protein,
- calcium carbonate,
- phosphate, di calcium,
- natural and artificial flavors,
- methionine DL,
• Take 100g of product Perle Morbide.
• Add double amount of water of Perle Morbide.
• Leave to soak for 2 hours (minimum 1 hour ).
• Add pasta of breeding dry until you get a fluffy leaving to see the "grain".
NOTE: Consider that at the time of adding the water, the contribution of additives in líguido or powder for better assimilation by the animal.
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Should begin 1 month prior to mating and continue taking the product until the end of the molt.
- Can also be used during the rest period, 2-3 times per week.
- Put at the free disposal of the birds.
- It is recommended to administer the product, if possible, 2 times a day: one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- It is recommended to prepare the product each day, preferably the night before
- All types of birds medium and large that require the administration of fruits and sprouted seeds
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Mário M. published the 16/04/2020 following an order made on 10/04/2020
Nada a acrescentar. Tudo de acordo com expetativas
Anonymous published the 09/04/2019 following an order made on 09/04/2019
Todo perfecto, muchas gracias
Anonymous published the 23/03/2019 following an order made on 23/03/2019
Lo han aceptado muy bien mis loros
Anonymous published the 29/01/2019 following an order made on 29/01/2019