Feed for puppy ACANA PUPPY LARGE BREED 11.40 kg
Premium quality feed for plus-size cahcorros
Acana Puppy Large Breed feed is especially suitable for puppy dogs of large breeds (with an adult weight of more than 25 kg) and, thanks to the 70% of meat contained in its recipe, it is the ideal food for your best friend to grow healthy and strong. Well, the best way to feed puppies of large breeds is with a diet rich in meats and proteins,but also low in carbohydrates to control their weight, even once reached adulthood.
Acana's feeding formula contains the amount and variety of fresh meat puppies need to develop strong muscles, as well as healthy bones and joints, leaving out any synthetic ingredients that do not belong to the animals' natural diet. It includes meat from free-range chickens,fresh eggs of the highest quality and fresh sole fished on North Vancouver Island in Canada. All ingredients used in the preparation of this food come from local producers and are of high quality.
Puppies of large breeds need to ingest an adequate level of carbohydrates during their development, not only to better control their weight and reduce the likelihood of developing diabetes once they reach adulthood, but to reduce the impact their bones and joints suffer during their development. Acana Heritage's food limits the amount of carbohydrates to 30% and does not contain grains or cereals such as rice or potatoes (all fast-absorbing carbohydrates); it uses instead peas and lentils also grown by local producers.
With 30% within the recipe of this food, fruits and vegetables are an important part of your animal's diet. That is why it contains up to 12 different fruits,including pumpkin, which provides essential vitamins for healthy and adequate development and contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive tract. Their recipe also includes natural vegetables and plants such as blueberries, chicory root, turmeric and lavender, among others, to contribute to tissue regeneration and liver cleansing, among other benefits.
- Premium feed with quality ingredients for puppy dogs of large breeds.
- Made with 70% fresh meat and rich in protein for a strong musculature.
- It contains regional ingredients, from local farms.
- Low-carb food to control weight and prevent diabetes.
- With fruits and vegetables that contribute to the proper functioning of the digestive tract.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Premium feed for puppies of large breeds, with an adult weight of more than 25 kg, made with 70% meat, rich in protein and low in carbohydrates.
- Ingredients: fresh boneless chicken (16%), dehydrated chicken (15%), dehydrated turkey (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney), (6%), dehydrated Atlantic herring (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole sole (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fiber , chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), brown algae, fresh zucchini, pumpkin, fresh parsnips, kale leaves, fresh spinach, brown mustard, turnip leaves, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, blueberries, sour blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root , lavender, marshmallow root, rose fruit.
- Analytical constituents: protein (33%), fat content (15%), crude ash (7%), crude fibers (6%), calcium (1.4%), phosphorus (1%), omega-6 fatty acids (2.4%), omega-3 fatty acids (1.2%), DHA and EPA (0.4%), glucosamine (1400 mg/kg), chondroitin sulfate (900 mg/kg).
- Additives: zinc.
- Preservatives: vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol).
- Metabolizable energy (measured): 3375 kcal/kg.
- The following table is for guidance only. Never forget that each animal is different and with specific needs, so you should adjust the amount of food you offer to yours depending on its age and its level of daily activity.
- It is recommended that you divide the amount of food into two servings a day.
- Always leave a container with fresh and clean water within reach of your pet so he can drink it.
Keep in mind that you should store this product in a cool and dry place.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!