feed for cats with urinary problems ADVANCE URINARY 3 kg
Food for cats with urinary tract problems Advance Urinary Feline
Advance Urinary for cats is a complete balanced feed for adult cats who have problems in the lower urinary tract associated with struvite crystals (magnesium ammonium phosphate) and sterile struvite stones. The small Kibble Advance Urinary cats favor the acidification of urine, helping, thanks to its low magnesium content, to reduce the formation of stones and struvite crystals.
This complete feed for cats with urinary problems is made mainly with fresh meat, which ensures maximum palatability and digestibility. In addition, the low caloric content of this product helps prevent the tendency to overweight in inactive and sterilized animals. The increase in potassium content serves to ensure the optimal level due to losses through glomerular filtration.
Advance Urinary Feline contains bioflavonoids, which in synergy with vitamins E and C enhance an antioxidant effect and reduce cellular oxidative damage. Having a number of contraindications, this product is not recommended in felines with a history of calcium oxalate urolithiasis or those who regularly use urine acidifiers. It is advisable to know the main components of its ingredients, since this way you will know how to administer it correctly.
ADVANTAGES OF ADVANCE URINARY FELINE FEED FOR CATS
Advance Urinary for Cats contributes to your cat's complete health, to prevent and restore problems in their urinary tract.
- Complete feed for adult cats with lower urinary tract problems.
- Reduction of the formation of stones and struvite crystals.
- Promotes acidification of urine.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
To properly administer Advance Urinary cats, it is advisable to follow a series of steps.
- Complete and balanced feed especially suitable for adult cats with lower urinary tract problems associated with struvite crystals (magnesium ammonium phosphate) and sterile struvite stones.
The wide variety of its ingredients helps maintain your cat's health at an optimal level. The main nutrients of the Feed Advance Urinary cats are:
- Ingredients: chicken, corn gluten flour, dehydrated pork proteins, rice, wheat, dehydrated poultry proteins, corn meal, hydrolyzed animal proteins, animal fat, dehydrated egg, salt, potassium chloride, fish oil, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.
- Urine acidifying substances: corn gluten flour, phosphoric acid and DL-methionine.
- Analytical constituents: protein (35%), fat content (14%), crude cellulose (2.0%), inorganic matter (6.0%), calcium (0.7%), phosphorus (0.8%), sodium (0.2%), potassium (0.78%), magnesium (0.07%), chloride (0.5%).
- The amounts indicated in the table are indicative and you have to adapt them to the rhythm of life of your feline, its age and its weight.
- Check that there is a correct maintenance of body weight to increase or decrease the amount of food that must be supplied.
- Remember that your pet should always have a container with fresh water at his fingertips.
2- 2 ½
Advance Urinary Feline, the complete feed for adult cats with lower urinary tract problems.
From the date you receive your product, a period of 3 months before the expiration of its expiration date is guaranteed, or 1 month in the case of dairy products and organic feed.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!