Natural cat tranquilizer
Feliway Classic is the ideal solution to improve the well-being of cats and reduce their stress, preventing situations such as urine marking, hiding, vertical scratches, loss of appetite or excessive grooming. These behaviors can be caused by changes in their environment such as: adaptation to new family, moves, introduction of a new pet, the arrival of a baby, changes in routines, visits...
The natural cat tranquilizer Feliway Classic makes it easy to adapt your cat to modern life and avoid signs of stress by creating a happy home of tranquility and constant well-being. Clinically tested, recommended and used by veterinarians. It is not a medicine, it has no side effects or contraindications.
It is a synthetic copy of feline facial pheromone,which is what cats use to mark their territory as a safe area. By mimicking feline facial pheromone, it creates a state of safety in the environment around the cat, making it familiar. For this reason, it can be used to help the cat feel safe and make the environment comfortable for him, during situations that can be a source of stress for him.
The natural and effective solution to reduce stress and prevent these behaviors: urine marking, fears, hiding, vertical scratches, lack of appetite or excessive grooming.
Improve your cat's well-being and behavior when there are changes at home: introduction of a new pet, the arrival of a baby, moves, changes in routines, visits...
Electric diffuser with replacement included: duration up to 30 days for an area of 50-70m2. In addition, it has no side effects or contraindications. It's not a sedative or a tranquilizer, it's not a medicine.
- It helps prevent or decrease the stress that can cause the cat a change in its environment.
It is advisable to use the Feliway diffuser for the following cases:
- Changes in your environment: changes of address, a new pet, the arrival of a baby, a new cat, new furniture or simply changes of places.
- For transportation.
- During your stay in a residence.
- When exposed to annoying noises.
Using the electric diffuser:
- Remove the bottle cap.
- Screw the diffuser into the bottle and tighten gently.
- Plug the diffuser into an electrical outlet near the affected area or where cats are usually.
- The bottle must be under the diffuser when you plug it in.
- Do not place the diffuser behind a door, curtain or under a piece of furniture.
- Keep the diffuser on permanently for at least 4 weeks.
- Replace the spare part if necessary when 4 weeks run out.
- Important: be sure not to spray curtains or furniture, as stains may occur and the pheromones it releases are not distributed correctly in the environment.
- Scratch and urine marking:
- Put the Feliway diffuser in the room where your cat dials. If another room is affected, you can place another diffuser in it.
- In specific areas of excessive feline marking, spray can be applied directly next to the electrical diffuser. Before application, the area must be cleaned and dry thoroughly. It should be done daily about the marked area and the near and outstanding environment. If your cat lives in the house with other cats:
- Use the product as directed, but extend the time period to 45 days and increase the application frequency to twice a day. Consider combining the use of Spray with the use of Feliway Diffuser to reduce the overall level of stress for all cats.
- The diffuser and replacement are specially designed for Feliway Diffuser. Product efficiency is not guaranteed if a different diffuser is used than the one provided. Similarly, the diffuser should not be used with other products.
- Never punish your cat for marking done with urine or scratches, as it would only increase the stress level and not reduce the problem, but would make it worse.
Warning: Always consult your veterinarian if your cat shows signs of stress. Your cat's behavior may be due to a clinical problem that requires completion of treatment.