RIBERO rodent apple mountain hay is a complementary food that provides high-fiber vitamins, minerals and nutrients to improve your pet's digestion. It consists of hay, accompanied by sweet apple, with a soft texture that promotes digestive health and tooth wear naturally. It is a suitable food for all types of rodents such as rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters and squirrels.
This hay is a super tasty natural product grown in the mountain and sun-dried without additives, containing more than 40 species of plants present in the meadow. This blend of wild mountain hay with rich, healthy apple will delight your little pet and take care of their health, both digestive and dental. In addition to the natural benefits of hay in rodents, apple provides vitamin B and vitamin C,with a powerful antioxidant effect that protects cells and delays aging.
If you want your pet to enjoy a varied diet, you can offer the different hays of Vivanimals: mountain hay with apple, mountain hay with chamomile, multifloral mountain hay and Timothy hay with marigold. Find out what your favorite is!. In addition, you can offer you a complete quality food with Vivanimals feed for guinea pigs, rabbits and hamsters.
- Sun-dried wild mountain hay.
- 100% natural and without additives
- Tasty and nutritious
- With sweet and tender apple that provides vitamin B and vitamin C.
- It contains stems and leaves from more than 40 species of meadow plants.
- Promotes digestive health and dental health, helping to wear teeth.
- It provides vitamins, minerals and nutrients high in fiber.
- Suitable for all types of rodents, rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, guinea pigs and squirrels.