PROMOTOR 43 vitamins and amino acids powder over 100 gr
Vitamins and amino acids powder, soluble in water can be incorporated into the paste of cria. Indicated for the prevention and treatment of nutritional imbalances and deficiencies in periods of stress.
PROMOTOR 43 100 GRAMS Birds, Rabbits, Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Pigs and Horses:
• In general, product indicated in nutritional imbalances and deficiencies.
• During periods of stress. • In the moulting of birds and rabbits.
• To increase the laying, fertility and incubability in birds, and viability in chicks.
• In cases of depauperation and convalescence of animals
. • During gestation periods.
• To improve performance and conversion rate.
• In lactation. Oral route of administration, in drinking water or feed.
1 g/litre drinking water, for 5 days. Rabbits: 2 g/litre drinking water, for 7 days. Sheep, Goat, Cattle, Pigs and Horses: 5 g/10 kg b.w./day, for 4 to 5 days.
It can be incorporated into the feed.
Standby time: Not accurate.
CALIER Laboratory Pharmaceutical Form Oral Water Soluble Powder (Polv.o.)
Composition per g: Alanine 5 mg, arginine 10 mg, aspartic (acid) 11 mg, cystine 0.80 mg, phenylalanine 10 mg, glycine 1 mg, glutamic (acid) 60 mg, hydroxyproline 0.50 mg, histidine 6 mg, isoleucine 17 mg, leucine 26 mg, lysine 25 mg, methionine 200 mg, proline 20 mg, seine 1 mg, tyrosine 17 mg, threonine 11 mg, Tryptophan 6 mg, valine 21 mg , ascorbic (acid) 7.50 mg, biotin 2 g, vitamin B1 22.50 g, vitamin D 625 IU, folic (acid) 0.20 mg, vitamin K3 4 mg, nicotinic (acid) 12 mg, pantothenic (acid) 2.50 mg, vitamin B6 0.60 mg, vitamin B2 1.20 mg, vitamin B1 0.70 mg, vitamin E 3 IU, vitamin A 5000 IU
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Mariano H. published the 17/11/2021 following an order made on 09/11/2021