starting feed for parrots and psittacides PSITTACUS Omega 3 kg
Transitional food from the bird stops taking porridge until it can assimilate adult feed
This fantastic Psittacus feed is indicated as a transitional food from the time the animal stops taking porridge until adulthood. It is a perfect feed for the exclusive or complementary feeding of psittacine birds, such as African parrots or yacos. It is formulated in a way that helps to stimulate the growth of the chicks ensuring optimal development. Thanks to its high level of protein with an adequate amino acid profile, it is ideal for stages of greater nutritional demand. In addition, its levels of fatty acids and the presence of Omega6 and Omega3 make this feed even more complete, so that while your pet enjoys this feed of great palatibiliad, you will be providing everything you need.
- I think ideal for both exclusive and complementary feeding of psittacines.
- Formulated to ensure the optimal development of birds.
- Presncia of Omega6 and Omega 3.
- Feed of exlusive or complementary feeding for psittacine birds of medium or large size.
- Indicated for young birds or with nutritional deficiencies.
- Along with this feed you can add fresh fruits and vegetables, however, it is recommended that the amount of Psittacus Omega in the diet does not fall below 70 or 80% of the total of it.
- When the diet is exclusively based on this feed, it is not recommended to supplement the diet with any type of vitamin and / or mineral supplement.
- Although the feed can be administered ad libitum,it is important to renew it with some frequency.
- Ingredients: cereal grains, products and by-products of oil seeds and fruits, vegetable oils, legume seeds, fructose (1.3%), dehydrated egg, minerals, dried brewer's yeast, inulin (0.05%).
- Analytical constituents: Moisture 7.0%, Crude protein 24.0%, Crude oils and fats 14.0%, Crude fiber 5.6%, Crude ash 5.4%.
- Additives: mixtures of flavourings (contains cassava extract 0,015%) / Sepiolite / Antioxidant substances / Trace elements or compounds of trace elements (chelates of iron, copper, manganese and zinc; calcium iodate and sodium selenite) / Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances of similar effect (A, D3, E, K3, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Ac. Nicotinic, Ac. Folic, Biotin, Choline chloride, B-carotene).
- The appropriate ration should be between 5 and 8% of the weight of the animal. For example, a medium-sized species consumes about 25 and 40 grams daily.
- This dosage will always also depend on the activity and condition of the animal.
Presented in a 3 kg container in an aluminum bag for the optimal conservation of all its qualities
Be the first to ask a question about this product!