SERINUS WET & DRY MICROSPHERES, 18/10 800gr
SERINUS WET & DRY MICROSPHERE IS A COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR THE BREEDING OF SMALL GRANIVOROUS PASSERINE BIRDS.
IT REPRESENTS A NEW CONCEPT IN THE FEEDING OF SMALL GRANIVORES.
MICROSPHERES MICROEXTRUDED ARE THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF VERSATILITY COUPLED WITH NUTRITIONAL EXCELLENCE.
The products of the Serinus range offer a powerful tool to breeders.
They represent a new concept in the feeding of small granivores.
Microextruded microespheres are the ultimate expression of versatility coupled with nutritional excellence.
The small size of the microspheres makes it easier for birds to ingest them in full, whether we choose to supply them dry or supplied hydrated (moistened with water and vegetables).
As wet food, offered as is or mixed with another food, they are excellent for stimulating the stuffing of the chicks.
Instructions for wet delivery:
- Two parts of microspheres and one of water, let stand 15min, sponge and serve.
- We can also add breeding paste even crushed vegetables (with this opcón the recommended proportion is 2 parts of microspheres, 2 parts of water and breeding paste and vegetables)
Instructions for dry administration:
- We start by mixing 60% mixture with 40% serinus (microspheres) for two or three days.
- In the following days we decrease the mixture and increase the amount of serinus.
- In a week the bird is fully adapted to eat only the Serinus feed.
Ingredients: Cereal grains, products and by-products of oilseeds and fruits, vegetable oils, leguninose seeds, cereal grain products and by-products, dehydrated whole egg, dried brewer's yeast, tuber and root products and by-products, minerals, inulin (0.05%).
Analytic: Humidity: 8.0% - Crude protein: 25.0% - Crude oils and fats: 18.0% - Crude fibre: 3.0% - Crude ash: 4.7%.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!