Pienso para gato ACANA PACIFICA 1.8 kg
EXCELLENT I THINK FOR CAT, BASED PESACDO FRESH AND WITH QUALITY INGREDIENTS.
The cold and crystalline water of the northwestern Pacific in Canada are teeming with a great diversity of high quality fish such as herring, flounder and five species of Pacific salmon. As a reflection of that marine fauna is born Acana PACIFICA for Cats, a I think excellent, without cereals with fresh salmon in the Pacific North of Canada. In addition, this product contains flounder and herring fish released in the north of the Island of Vancouver. This whole fish is delivered fresh each day so it is not frozen, and neither carries any kind of preservative.
Acana PACIFICA is packed with proteins that nourish optimally to your feline as it is a food made with a 65% of fish. Each kibble is packed with essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA) from fresh salmon and flounder that make your cat has a skin and coat healthy and shiny and an immune system protected.
High in protein, low in carbohydrates, and no cereals, PACIFICA includes a full range of fruits and vegetables, including blueberries from British Columbia, which are ideal to reduce the PH of the urine. In addition, the organic seaweed which incorporates this product absorb toxins from the bowel and enhance metabolism. The plants, like red raspberry leaves and flowers of calendula nourish and tone the digestive tract.
At our award-winning family factory canadian Sunny Alberta we produce ACANA, a product containing the freshest ingredients of the west of the country. Our products keep your cat healthy, strong and happy in a natural way.
- High quality food with fresh fish and without cereals
- Product with a high protein and low in carbohydrates.
- It helps the immune system.
- With algae, which absorb toxins from the bowel.
- Ingredients that nourish and tone the digestive tract.
USE AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- I think of excellent quality for cats without cereals and with fresh fish from the Pacific. Presented in the form of delicious croquettes.
Pacific herring whole fresh (16%), oil of pollock, pacific (13%), dover sole whole fresh (8%), herring dehydrated (8%), flour of cod of the pacific (8%), flour of hake pacific (8%), green peas whole red lentils, chickpeas, green lentils, oil, haddock (6%), hake (whole fresh) (4%), red stripe of rock fresh (4%), lima beans, pinto, split peas, yellow whole, sunflower oil, alfalfa cured in the sun, brown seaweed, fresh zucchini, squash, butternut squash, parsnips, fresh kale leaves, fresh spinach, mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, carrots, fresh apples, fresh red delicious, pears bartlett fresh, liver of cod freeze-dried (0.1 per cent), blueberries, cranberries, root achicoría, turmeric, milk thistle, root of burdock, lavender, marshmallow root, the fruit of a rose.
Additives: Vitamin E, K, Choline, Zinc, Copper. Preserved naturally with Vitamin E.
- Constituents analytical: crude protein (37%), fat gross (20%), crude fibre (3%), crude ash (7.5%), calcium (1.5 %), phosphorus (1.1 %), magnesium (0.1%), taurine (0.15%), omega-6 (2%) and omega-3 (2,2%)
- Nutritional additives: vitamin A (15000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (2000 IU/kg), vitamin E (400 IU), niacin (250 mg), proteinate zinc (150 mg), thiamine (50 mg), riboflavin (50 mg), vitamin B5 (40 mg), proteinate iron (40 mg), vitamin B6 (26 mg), proteinate manganese (14 mg), proteinate, copper (13 mg), folic acid (3 mg), biotin (1 mg), vitamin B12 (0.5 mg), selenium (0.5 mg).
Metabolizable energy is 4080 kcal / kg (490 kcal per 250ml / 120g cup), with 36% protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, and 42% of the fat
- Don't forget to always leave a container of water for your cat.
- The data in the table are approximate, remember that each animal has their specific characteristics of weight, and lifestyle.
- Do not feed your cat in excess to prevent future health problems.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!